Need design help?
Do you remember when you were in school and professors had Office Hours? You could swing by during specific days and times to ask questions or get solutions or advice to problems.
We’ve been getting a lot of requests from people (not from our clients) to help with quick edits or for solutions to problems they couldn’t figure out themselves. Or maybe you just have a design question in general. We love helping when we can, but we decided to consolidate our availability so that anyone can come swing by and know when they can reach us.
Introducing Office Hours here at Sung & Co!
Our current Office Hours will be:
Wednesdays: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Fridays: 4:00pm – 6pm
Saturdays: 9:00am – 11:00am
(Please note that all times are Central Time)
How does it work?
• Purchase a time slot that’s most convenient for you.
• Once it’s confirmed, we’ll send you details on how to join the virtual office.
• You can reply to the email with the layered files (if applicable) you’re needing help with.
• It’s a “come and go” process so first come, first serve anytime during that day/time you’ve selected (and yes, if you come with a question, you can come back later with another during the same time slot).
• When you sign up, it will be for the current week.
If we can’t help you solve your problem, we’ll gladly refund you!
We want to create a safe environment for people to come with their questions and problems without having to worry about others stealing or copying any information shared during Office Hours. By signing up for Office Hours, you are agreeing that any materials shared will be kept confidential.
Recordings and Replays
We will not provide any recordings or replays for confidentiality reasons, however, if you’d like to record your portion, feel free to do so! We don’t just want to help you “fix” your problem, but we want to show you how so that you’ll know what to do going forward.
We know things happen, and you may not be able to come during the time slot you originally signed up for. If you miss your time slot, we’ll gladly have you jump in on the next available time slot. If you for reason, you’re still a no show, there will be no refunds without 24-hour notice.